Succulent Plants - They are pretty well known throughout the world and they are diverse in many characters as well, These plants are well known for their thick skin, Big and Fleshy leaves and they are predominantly easy to maintain as well, these type of plants are some of those that you can easily keep in your house and keep it for your décor as well, And they have loads of perks and benefits along with them, That is what makes these plants so special and different from all the other usual plants that we see throughout the world.
The Succulent plants Have the capacity to retain water and not just that, they have the capabilities to store water in their leaves as well as stem, And thus they do not die quickly and may easily live for a long time and you can keep them without having to maintain them constantly.
Succulent plants are widely known for home décor as well as for functions and marriages, these plants are mostly found amongst the regions which acclaim the most humidity and have hot weather such as in Africa and Southern America as well. let us talk about some of the finest succulent plants that will help you in maintaining a Lush garden of your own.
Today let us talk about some of the finest succulent plants, That we have our eyes upon and then let us see which ones are the ideal ones for you!
The List for the 20 Best succulent plants -
Burro’s Tail (sedum morganianum) :- So At number one we have the Burro’s Tail (sedum morganianum) which is a really incredible plant, This one is also known as the Donkey plant which has a tail like a donkey. This is a species of cactus that is quite well renowned for its cacti features and functions.
2. Crown of Thorns (euphorbia milii):- This crown of thorns is for sure an amazing house plant that is definitely known for its water-holding capacities and other than that it can easily sit under room temperature and give a really vibrant look and feel to the entire house on its own, but make sure you place this one in such a way that it gets about 3 to 4 hours of sunlight every day at least.
3. The Flaming Katy:- An amazing plant that has amazing floral tendencies and has lovely red flowers that have a pinkish shade to them.
4. The Jade Plant:- This is also a very popular plant and also extremely easy to maintain and that is what makes this one so special too.
5. The Aloe Vera:- Aloe Vera has many medicinal properties and it also keeps the bugs away, A really great plant to have in your household to reap multiple sorts of benefits and other amazing things of skin, hair, and body benefits from redeeming its leaves and using the gel inside of it.
6. The Panda Plant:- This one has Furry leaves with a brown tint on them, really great for household and small gardens and it surely does give a glow to your garden out there.
7. The Pincushion Cactus:- This is another species of the cactus that is extremely popular in the Southern Parts of America and it is known for its Pink shade on top of the Cacti plant.
8. Roseum:- This is a very low-based growing Succulent plant that only grows around 4 to 6 inches in its height but looks pretty amazing.
9. The Snake Plant:- This plant belongs to western and Southern Africa and it is known to purify the air and remove the toxins that are out there in these modern times, A great addition for people living in modern and urban cities.
10. The Zebra Plant:- A very moderate and small-sized plant with patterns like zebra and a design that takes a bare minimum of space as well.
11. Echeveria 'Setosa' succulent:-
Echeveria 'Setosa' is a succulent plant that forms rosettes of thick, pale green, spoon-shaped leaves. The rosettes grow up to 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
12. Crassula Ovata 'Hobbit' Plant:- Crassula Ovata 'Hobbit' is a small, branched succulent.This cultivar is very similar to Crassula Ovata 'Gollum', but while 'Gollum' has nearly tubular leaves, the leaves of 'Hobbit are curled back around.
13. Whale's tongue agave:- A great plant that looks like Whale's tongue with beautiful conical peaks to protect itself, another vibrant addition to your house for sure.
14. Angelina Stonecrop (Sedum Angelina) Plant:- Angelina stonecrop is a perennial, evergreen plant with succulent foliage that forms a low-growing mat. It can grow in rocky, gravelly areas. It sports tiny yellow flowers throughout the summer. And in the fall, the foliage takes on an orange or rust tone.
15. Plush Plant:- A native of Mexico with a great design to its peak.
16. Crassula Capitella or Campfire Plant:- Crassula capitella is a branched, perennial succulent with fleshy, propeller-like leaves that mature from bright lime green to bright red.
17. Cotyledon tomentosa (Bear's Paw):- Cotyledon tomentosa, commonly known as Bear's Paw, is an evergreen, branched, succulent shrublet with hairy leaves and stems. The leaves have purplish-brown teeth along with the tips. Bear's Paw makes a good addition to a water-wise succulent garden or rockery and is lovely in a container.
18. Sun Burst Plant:- A great plant with sun-bursting color-filled leaves that are rich in beauty.
19. The Torch Plant:- An aloe plant species that grows up to 20 inches in size.
20. Dracaena Fragrans Masangeana (Corn Plant) :- Highly popular, Dracaena fragrans 'Massangeana' (Corn Plant) is a strongly upright, evergreen shrub with a stout tan stem topped by a rosette of long, sword-shaped leaves.