Updated: May 1, 2021
If you own a beautiful balcony or a place at your house where you get access to bright light and a great view, then why not add some Hanging plants over there, Well hanging plants have numerous benefits to them and most importantly they will surely make your balcony look dazzling and a million times better than it already is, And the Sunlight of the morning will surely give you enriched form of oxygen that will boost up your brain cells as well.
Hanging plants come in multiple varieties and are popular widely, they are known to make places delighted and make views worth remembering, And most importantly they are quite easy to maintain and can be handy in terms of moving to a new place or simply renovating as well, So let us now get down to the list of some of the most well known as well as popular Hanging plants that fit the right for you, And The list goes as follows:-
List of the 20 Best Hanging Plants to attain at your house:-
1. The Blue Bacopa:- At number one in our list, we have the Blue Bacopa which is a really radiant plant that can easily be contained and grown in a pot or a container and will surely entertain you with its bright colors and give a radiant and glow aura around.
2. The Boston Ferns:- These ones prefer a very humid-based temperature and climate, thus good for coastal regions and can easily be grown in a hanging-based pot.
3. Verbena:- This one is quite popular in Southeast Asia and it is known to contain Stress Relieving oils it as well.
4. Oxalis Triangularis:- These ones are often known as the Purple Shamrock, Its leaves open up during the daytime and close during the night time, But be aware that these might be toxic to dogs and cats.
5. The Hanging Fuchsia:- A Great plant for Cold areas and a sort of plant that surely does attract hummingbirds, so it will surely ensure some nature along with its beauty and bring closure to the flora and fauna.
6. The Ivy Geranium:- Another popular kind, These ones are pretty low maintenance and bloom really well on their own, Also they have the ability to repel and make the flies go away.
7. Dischidia Oiantha:- Dischidia is an epiphytic small growing tropical succulent plant, related to a Hoya, with trailing stems. These plants grow on supports such as tree trunks or branches.
8. The Burro's tail:- A succulent hanging houseplant that is really easy to maintain and can surely be a highlight in terms of your hanging plants that require literally the least amount of maintenance.
9. The Golden Pothos:- A creeper-based hanging plant that is leafy and is going to ensure pure air as it purifies the air around it.
10. The English Ivy:- Another immensely popular and well-known plant that can be a part of your dining room décor or your balcony décor.
11. Wandering Jew Plant:- Wandering Jew is a very popular trailing, succulent-stemmed plant. Stems are clad with fleshy, pointed, stem-clasping, oval leaves.
11. Peperomia:- These have oval-shaped leaves and the best part about these is that they are extremely easy to care for and easy to maintain as well.
12. The Spider Plant:- A plant full of chlorophyll, Which is also very safe for pets, and the best part about these is that they also have various vigorous names to them such as the ribbon plant and so on.
13. The Staghorn Fern:- A fern-based plant, These ones grow on wood and can be mounted on them easily as well.
14. String of Pearls:- Well, who would have thought that you could actually have pearls in the form of a tree, and today we have this plant that will give you a look and feel of green pearls with immense beauty to them.
15. The Trailing Jade:- A hanging plant that is really easy to care for and something that takes the most minimalistic space as well.
16. Angelina 'Stonecrop' Plant:- Angelina stonecrop (Sedum rupestre 'Angelina') is an evergreen plant with succulent foliage that forms a low-growing mat.
17. Pilea Nummulariifolia Plant (Creeping Charlie):- Pilea nummulariifolia (Creeping Charlie) is a perennial evergreen herbaceous plant native to the Caribbean and northern South America. It can be grown indoors, for example in a hanging pot.
18. Pansies:- They are self Seeding and also extremely simple to grow anywhere around the world.
19. Money Plant Variegated:- Money Plant Variegated is an easy to grow, hardy indoor plant. It has attractive green leaf variations. It is a very good air purifier and cleanses the surrounding of toxins.
20. Fishbone Cactus:- Anyone who has observed the trailing rickrack patterned leaves of the Epiphyllum Anguliger plant will find beauty in the foliage alone, but the fantastic orchid-like flowers that sometimes appear are the icing on the cake.