The Creeper Plants which are also known as Vines have the capability to climb up onto any particular branch, wall, balcony grill, or any other support that it gets, they are mostly vines that have the tendency to creep onto any segment of support that it easily gets. This habit of theirs is also known as trailing.
Vine plants are extremely popular throughout the world and they are unique and amazing in their own surreal way, Having these plants have the sorceries and sayings that they bring goodwill and good wealth to the people who have these acclaimed at their homes, and of course, if you want to make your house look dazzling, pretty and covered in vines and are profoundly confused as to which plants you must seek, Well worry no more. As today we shall be talking about the 20 finest and the most well-known Vine AKA Creeper plants that you can easily get grown at your house or garden at ease, So without any further ado, let's check them out!
The List of the 20 Best Creeper Plants in the Modern time -
1. Devil's IVY ( Moneyplant):- This one is extremely popular in India as it is re-known to ensure Wealth and Goodwill to the keeper, But do keep in mind as these ones are not good if you have a cat or a dog as they might be poisonous to them in some sort.
An Amazing and thorny vine plant that is also popular in the Indian Suburban this vine is also well known as the Paper flower because somewhat it does look like paper and has pinkish flowers to it. they have more than 300 varieties all across the world.
3. The Star Jasmine:- At number 3 we have the Star jasmine which is another popular creeper plant. This is an ornamental plant that is a creeper and also has some of the most stunning and great misty flowers.
4. The Rangoon Creeper:- This one is widely known as the Madhumalti Flower plant in India this plant is extremely beautiful and the flowers that it bears also have some medicinal tendencies which make them the ideal ones in your household or garden.
5. The Flame Vine:- Another creeper plant that is exotic and really amazing, This one has flowers in orange flame color and it is known to be a garden species but can be easily found at households and verandahs.
6. Common Morning Glory:- Extremely popular and well known throughout Japan, with Violet/Lilac flowers, These ones are the must-have for vine lovers for sure.
7. The Butterfly Pea:- If you want a sweet flower that has Ayurvedic medicinal properties too with great creeper powers.
8. Allamanda:- This plant is also widely known as the golden trumpet as it has amazing yellow golden flowers to it, They can be widely seen in the American continent and they require a similar kind of environment to be blooming nicely.
9. The Curtain Plant:- These are other kinds of creeper plants that grow up to form up like curtains and cover up the walls, best for a house with windows or a certain kind of a wall.
10. The Bengal Clock Plant:- Spark blue color in its vision, Botanists love these plants as they can be both a pot plant as well as a creeper plant.
11. The Passion Flower Vine:- Another great addition with great flowers and touching up to the beauty standards and looking mesmerizingly surreal.
12. The Climbing Rose:- Ever wondered about a rose as a creeper, well there you go, Now you've found it in real. It's a beautiful creeper plant in the rose category.
13. Senecio Wax Ivy Plant:- Senecio Wax Ivy is a beautiful foliage plant with succulent stems and waxy, ivy-like leaves. Also known as variegated Senecio. It's a beautiful creeper Plant.
14. Climbing Hydrangea:- Shade lovers and have pretty amazing cream-white flowers that will surely give a great glow to your house when people see it.
15. Clematis:- This one is for sure for the Lilac color lovers with dazzling violet flowers and amazing creeping abilities this one is for the lilac lovers out there.
16. The Philodendron heartleaf:- Philodendron Heartleaf is hardy, drought-tolerant, and a low maintenance air purifier
houseplant which does not require to be fed or watered frequently and does exceedingly well in low light indoor conditions.
17. Cypress Vine:- Amazing Vine flower with Red pink flowers to give a floral as well as a creeper glow at your garden at every gaze.
18. Firecracker Vine:- As the name surely suggests, these ones will surely entangle your minds with their surreal glow.
19. Caroline Jessamine:- A beautiful Creeper with fragrant yellow flowers.
20. Chocolate vines:- A beautiful vine plant with cluster-filled flowers.