Updated: May 1
In this modern world, Home décor has become a really popular subject and in the categories of home décor and in the catalog you will surely see and hear about house plants or also known as indoor plants, These plants are well known to be grown indoors and can be a great decorative as well as an ornamental plant that you can keep at your house, office or any other place (indoors) these plants not only have various numerous benefits to them, but they are also quite well known to have multiple kinds of psychological as well as scientific benefits to the bearer as well as the people around it.
Many plants are known to bring goodwill, some are known to bring wealth, some purify the air, or some are just there as a decorative piece, well whatever kind they might be, we surely know that they will enrich your house and make it even more beautiful, so let us talk about some of the best indoor plants that you can keep at your household, office or any other place!
The List of the 20 best Indoor Plants in the Modern time:-
1. Aloe Vera:- A succulent Medicinal Plant that is vigorously popular throughout the world and also well known by many people, This is a great plant to keep at your house or office and also it has various medicinal properties and that is what makes this plant so special and at the top of our list because the gel of the succulent leave of Aloe can be used for various purposes as a skin mask, As a hair Mask and many other.
2. Anthurium:- A Lush Green Plant found in its original form, as well as various other hybrid forms as well, grows around two to three feet in height and two feet wide.
3. Asparagus Fern:- A great indoor plant whose leaves can be used for many purposes, But ensure to keep the berries of these plants away from children and pets.
4. The Peace Lily:- A really beautiful indoor form of lily with amazing lush green leaves and a bright tender texture to the flower.
5. Peperomia:- A Heart-shaped leaf with vigorous colors to it, and the best part about this plant is that it is really extremely easy to maintain.
6. The Snake Plant:- Another common and very popular household plant with upward shooting leaves with a pointy tip.
7. The Cast Iron Plants:- Grows slowly and great for humid climates.
8. Christmas Cactus:- A great plant with satin-like flowers surely will give a nice classy as well as elegant feel to your house or office.
9. Dieffenbachia:- Arching leaves with a pinpoint to them, these plants can make their leaves grow up to 12 inches.
10. Chinese Evergreen Plant:- A native of China, A great addition to your house, and these ones also surely look like the dieffenbachia to some extent.
11. Dracaena:- These ones display amazing long as well as strap liked leaves and have a really vibrant and soft texture to them.
12. The English Ivy:- This one is extremely popular all around the world and also these are extremely pretty to the eye and also quite easy to maintain as we see.
13. The Ficus Plant:- These ones are great for home entrances or near to a gate as these can grow up to 10 feet in height and about 6 feet wide.
14. Hoya:- A great trailing plant that has a nice scent to its leaves and flowers surely will attract many people's eyes to it.
15. Parlor Palm:- An elegant plant that can grow up to 24 inches in height and leave a great mark as a mini coconut.
16. Philodendron:- Somewhat like a money plant but super easy to maintain and take care of.
17. The Spider plant:- This one curls up its leaves like a spider, It is extremely popular and can be found at almost any flower or plant shop, They are easy to maintain and have cream and greenish pointy leaves to them.
18. Rubber Plant or Ficus elastica:- Another prominent and really popular species of plant as it promotes great air purity to people and has a really great appeal in terms of decorations as well.
19. Red Edged Dracaena:- Helps in removing toxins from the air such as formaldehyde and has really great look and feel to them as a plant, can be easily kept in tabletops or shelves.
20. Boston Fern:- Some ferns can be toxic, But these ones are totally safe and have the capacity to remove various toxic substances from the air as well, A great addition to your house as well.